Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Using Extra Virgin Olive Oil for face?

It's a wonderful skin softener I use it on my lips before bed and it makes them smooth and soft. Don't however use it if you have oily skin, it will just clog up the pores and cause breakouts. But on dry skin yes it's great. I recommend to use it with Honey. Honey is a miracle home remedy for me, it's antibacterial and cleanses the pores and moisturizes without clogging and very softening. You will achieve better results if you use Olive Oil with Honey. Obviously Honey is very sticky so better to use it as a face mask then wash off after 15 minutes then apply the oil. Still use your normal scrubs, cleansers etc because any residue left by the oil will need to be washed away the next morning, it wont ruin your face or anything. Use the oil before bed so it has all night to absorb. Great choice for choosing Olive Oil it's a very good remedy. I've never used egg but I think it's the egg whites which are supposed to be beneficial, but just using the other two ingredients will be fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment