Thursday, August 4, 2011

What songs are good for an indian wedding?

Okay, I need some help from the Desi users! I'm going for my cousin's wedding in India this summer and my other cousin and I are in charge of deciding what songs to play/ dance on for the Sangeet and Mendhi ceremonies. I know all the typical songs and stuff for weddings, like Hum Aap Ke Hai Kaun, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, etc. But does anyone know of any of the latest songs that we can use? Something that's got fast beats and stuff. Also, for the Sangeet we are doing a sort of Hum Saath Saath Hai kind of theme, where we alternate introducing people from the bride and groom's sides of the families. Because of this, we need songs for everyone to dance on; nana nani, dada dadi, mom dad, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts uncles, and that's it; i don't really think friends need to be introduced haha. Anyway, if anyone can think of some good things to help us out, we would really appreciate it!! Thank You!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment