Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Do These Beauty Tips Actually Work?

So i heard that if you put mayonnaise all over your hair and let it sit for 30 minutes, then take a shower right after it helps your hair? & i also heard the same about avocados, does that really work? & does sugar help exfoliate your akin? People say it wprks but to me it seems crazy since everyone always tells me not to eat sugar because it'll break me out. I heard about this mask, the egg mask which all there is to it is really just cracking the egg and putting everything but the yolk all over your face, but i'm afraid it'll break me out. So basically what's the best way to keepy your skin clear and soft looking? And what's the best way to keep your hair soft and shiny and silky? Even if you use alot of heat on your hair. i Straighten it like every Friday or Saturday but i use a Pantene heat protectant spray so does that work? It would be great if you could also tell me good ways to lose weight if you don't exactly have time or money to go jogging everyday or join a gym, i have Special K cereals and protein bars, so say i eat cereal in the morning, a salad for lunch and dinner as usual just watch the calories and do a bit of small excercises in between would that work? Please let me know about all of these if you can and if you have any other tips please tell me (: Thanksss ((:

0 comments:

Post a Comment