Sunday, August 7, 2011

Am I doing something wrong?

Okay, so lately I decided to start eating healthier and working out more. I'm losing up to 0.8 to a pound a day and I'm kind of concerned because that's a lot to lose in a day. I don't know what I'm doing that can be considered unhealthy. A normal day for me is I wake up go to the bathroom then check my weight. I'll have breakfast then I'll do some form of exercise. Everyday I play this game called Dance Central on my Kinect and it works out your whole body and really gets me sweating and burning calories then I'll shower and do like a mini exercise and for the rest of the day I'll fidget or be doing something to keep me moving and I do that everyday. Sometimes I'll go to the public pool around where I live or I might go on a walk. I never wear myself out or anything when I exercise and I don't really eat healthy at all. I'll do small things, like take out yolks to eggs so they are healthy, but I rarely ever do anything like that. I eat normal portion sizes though I always make sure never to take more then what's on my plate but I never starve myself, if I'm still hungry after I'll add a little more but never if I just want something to eat just to be eating. For the rest of the day I'll be reading a book, and maybe watch t.v. for a little bit, or play with my dog. And I usually have to babysit my mom's friends son nearly everyday of the week (she doesn't work during the week, idk why she leaves him so much). that's about it and I usually get 7-8 hours of sleep as well and I only drink water and milk. So am I losing weight in an unhealthy way? Is there something I'm doing that I over looked? Sometimes I'll be reading and not realize my stomach is growling but I always track my time because of that so the most I could have been hungry for was 20-30 minutes which couldn't be bad enough to be called starving, could it? Please help thanks. I'm 13 btw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment